What is Actorise?
Actorise 40mcg Injection is used for Anemia due to chronic kidney disease, Anemia associated with chronic kidney failure, Symptomatic anemia in adult cancer patients receiving chemotherapy, Anemia due to chemotherapy and other conditions. Actorise Injection may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Actorise Injection contains Darbepoetin Alfa as an active ingredient.
Actorise Injection works by stimulating bone marrow to produce more red blood cells.
Cipla manufactures Actorise Injection.
Uses of Actorise Injection
Actorise 40mcg Injection use. is used in the treatment of anemia due to chronic kidney disease and anemia due to chemotherapy.
How to use Actorise Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How To Actorise 40 mcg Work?
Darbepoetin alfa belongs to a class of haematological agents called erythropoeisis stimulating agents (ESAs). It is a synthetic form of a human hormone (erythropoietin) produced by recombinant DNA technology, which increases the red blood cell production thereby helping in relieving the symptoms.
- chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling;
- feeling short of breath, even with mild exertion;
- swelling, rapid weight gain;
- sudden numbness or weakness, especially on one side of the body;
- sudden severe headache, confusion, problems with vision, speech, or balance; or
- pain, swelling, warmth, or redness in one or both legs.
- Stop using Actorise 40mcg Side Effect and call your doctor at once if you have other serious side effects such as:
- fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms;
- feeling like you might pass out;
- easy bruising, unusual bleeding (nose, mouth, vagina, or rectum), purple or red pinpoint spots under your skin;
- seizure (black-out or convulsions); or
- dangerously high blood pressure (severe headache, blurred vision, buzzing in your ears, anxiety, confusion, chest pain, shortness of breath, uneven heartbeats, seizure).
If you have an allergy to darbepoetin alfa or any other part of this drug. Tell your doctor if you are allergic to any drugs. Make sure to tell about the allergy and what signs you had. This includes telling about rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs. If you have very high blood pressure. If you have a kind of anemia called Pure Red Cell Aplasia (PRCA). If you have a latex allergy, talk with your doctor.
Alcohol: Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Pregnancy: Buy Actorise 40mcg Injection may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Lactation: Actorise 25 Injection is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
Driving: Buy Actorise 25 Injection does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Kidney: Actorise 25 Injection is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Actorise 40mcg Online is recommended.
How do I store Darbepoetin Alfa :
Store it at room temperature.
Buy Now: ACTORISE 40MCG Injection 0.40ml