About Imatib 400mg
imatib 400mg is available as Tablets 400 mg. Imatib 400 mg Tablets used in the treatment of certain types of cancers of the blood cells, stomach, intestine, bone marrow, and skin. This tablet is works by blocking the action of the abnormal protein that signals cancer cells to multiply. It is helps to stop or slow the spread of cancer cells. Take imatib in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor.
Imatib 400mg works by meddling with the activity of specific proteins to help prevent cancer cells from spreading and to prevent them from multiplying. The dynamic fixing imatinib is an anticancer sort of drug delegated a kinase inhibitor. imatib 400mg can be utilized to treat certain sorts of disease, for example, gastrointestinal stromal tumors, leukemia and dermamtofibrosarcoma protuberans when the tumor can’t be evacuated surgically, has returned after surgery or has spread to different parts of the body.
Imatinib Mesylate is a targeted therapy. Imatinib mesylate belongs to the signal transduction inhibitor category of targeted therapies. It is particularly a protein-tyrosine kinase inhibitor.
How To Work Imatib 400mg
Imatib 400mg Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called anti-cancer drugs. This drug acts by producing a cytotoxic effect on the cancerous cells, which helps in preventing the growth and spread of cancer cells.
How To Take Imatib 400mg
Take imatib 400 Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.Swallow the capsule whole. Do not chew or open the capsule. Take the drug with or without food.If you miss a dose of Imatinib, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if this tablet is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule.
How is Imatib 400mg Used?
These tablet should be taken as directed by a doctor, usually once or twice per day. The tablets should be taken with a full glass of water along with a meal. Patients who cannot swallow the tablets whole, can dissolve the tablet in a glass of apple juice or water to be taken as a liquid. Contact a doctor for the correct dosage as it will depend on the patient’s weight, condition and response to the therapy.
When not to Use?
This medicine is not recommended for use in patients with a known allergy to imatib or any other inactive ingredients present along with it.
Side effects of Imatib 400mg
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Mouth sores
- Loss of appetite
- Altered sense of taste
- Heartburn and indigestion
- Joint pain, stiffness, and swelling
- Burning or tingling sensation of skin
- Difficulty in falling or staying asleep
- Skin rash, hives, or itching
- Hair loss or thinning of the hair
- Swelling around the eyes
- Swelling or the hands, feet, ankle, and lower legs
- Severe breathing difficulty
- Fast/irregular heart beat
- Presence of blood in cough
- Yellowing of skin and eyes
- Unusual bleeding or bruising
- Abdominal pain or bloating
- Bloody stool
Dosage of Imatib 400mg
This tablet ought to be taken as coordinated by a specialist, normally on more than one occasion for every day. The tablets ought to be brought with a full glass of water alongside a feast. Patients who can’t gulp down the tablets, can break up the tablet in a glass of squeezed apple or water to be taken as a fluid. Contact a specialist for the right measurements as it will rely on upon the patient’s weight, condition and reaction to the treatment.
If it is almost time for the next scheduled dose, then the missed dose can be skipped. Contact your doctor for further instructions if you miss more than one scheduled dose of this medicine.
Contact your doctor immediately if an overdose with imatib 100mg is suspected. Symptoms may include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, skin allergies, tiredness, fever, etc.
Warnings of Imatib 400mg
Symptoms usually associated with such a reaction include difficulty breathing or swallowing, chest tightness, swelling, skin rashes, and hives.
imatib 400mg usa is not always suitable for all patients. Always consult your health care provider prior to using this medication if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, trying to conceive, using any other medication (prescription or non-prescription), using any herbal products or supplements, or if you have any allergies or other health problems.
Precautions of Imatib 400mg
- Instantly continue to your closest crisis office on the off chance that you endure an unfavorably susceptible response. Side effects generally connected with such a response incorporate trouble breathing or gulping, trunk snugness, swelling, skin rashes, and hives.
- Imatib is not generally reasonable for all patients. Continuously counsel your social insurance supplier before utilizing this solution on the off chance that you are pregnant, breastfeeding, attempting to consider, utilizing whatever other drug (remedy or non-medicine), utilizing any natural items or supplements, or in the event that you have any hypersensitivities or other medical issues.
- The redress measurement and solution normally rely on upon the patient and the condition being dealt with. This item is just for use as endorsed and educated.
Storage of Imatib 400mg
Store imatib 400mg price at room temperature, in the region of 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Keep this prescription far from childrens and pets. Store in a cool and dry place away from heat and light.