About Lenaild 10mg
lenalid 10mg Capsule is used to treat anemia, which occurs in patients suffering from myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS). The drug is used in combination with certain other medicines in the treatment of multiple myeloma (MM).
These Capsule should not be taken if your body is hypersensitive to any substance present in it. Moreover, the drug can harm a fetus, thus it should not be used by women who are expecting or those trying to conceive a child.lenaild is best that you do not chew or break the tablet, as it will become less effective.
Like all medicines, Lenalid 10Mg Capsule too leads to some side effects such as pain in the abdomen, infection of the upper respiratory tract or the urinary tract, dizziness, constipation, diarrhea, cough, edema, fatigue, muscle cramps, nausea etc. If these side effects do get worse, get in touch with your health care provider and seek relevant treatment.It is advicable to consult a Oncologist before using this medicine.
How To Use Lenalid 10mg
Take lenalid in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it.These capsule may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
How Dose Medicine Works?
lenalid 10 Capsule is derived from thalidomide and is used for treating multiple myeloma and other cancers. In in vitro, tumour cells are disrupted from growing, angiogenesis is prevented and stimulates immunomodulation. In vivo, tumour cells are killed where bone marrow stromal cell support is inhibited and maintaining otseoclastogenic effects. Lenalid 10Mg Capsule belongs to a class of immunomodulatory drugs
How To Take Lenalid 10mg
lenalid 10mg usa is usually taken in a 28 day cycle and should be taken once daily unless otherwise directed a doctor. It can be taken with or without food but should be taken with a full glass of water. Contact a doctor for the correct dosage and time frame of treatment as it will depend on the condition being treated and the patient’s response to the medication.
Lenalid 10mg Side Effects
- Edema (swelling)
- Loss of appetite
- Decreased white blood cell count
- Decreased calcium level in blood
- Weight gain
- Muscle weakness
- Blood clots
- Dry skin
- Weight loss
- Decreased white blood cell count (neutrophils)
Lenalid 10mg Warning & Precautions
Talk to your doctor before taking lenaild 10mg, if you:
- Are allergic (hypersensitive) to LENALID 10MG or any of the other ingredients of lenaild 10mg.
- Have had blood clots in the past
- Have any signs of an infection, such as a cough or fever
- Have or ever had previous viral infection, particularly hepatitis B infection, varicella zona, HIV
- Have kidney problems
- Have had a heart attack
- Have MDS, you may be more likely to get a condition called acute myeloid leukemia (AML)
Lenalid 10mg Interactions
- Tell your doctor if you are taking,
- lenaild 10mg price used to prevent pregnancy such as oral contraceptives, as they may stop working
- Digoxin used for heart problems
- Warfarin used to thin the blood