About Manforce 100mg
It is relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. This is used for the treatment of erection disorders and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
manforce 100mg helps the muscles that are found around your blood vessel’s walls to relax, thus increasing the blood flow to specific areas of your body. This is also used for treating erectile dysfunctions in men.
This phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor (PDE5) relaxes and dilates your blood vessels that are present in your lungs, thus improving your exercising ability.
Uses of Manforce 100mg
Take manforce 100mg in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. This Tablet is to be taken with food.Manfoce comes as a tablet to take by mouth and injection to be administered through a vein.
How Manforce 100mg Tablet Works
Side effects of Manforce 100mg
- Heart: It is Abnormal ECG, chest pain, AV block, cardiac arrest, stroke, heart failure, low blood pressure, poor blood supply, palpitation, postural hypotension, syncope, fast heart rate, cerebrovascular bleeding, heart attack, bleeding from the lung, sudden cardiac death.
- Central Nervous System: It is Headache, sleeplessness, tingling, dizziness, abnormal dreams, involuntary movement, decreased reflexes, depression, sensory loss, migraine, severe nerve pain, drowsiness, tremor, vertigo, anxiety, seizure, seizure recurrence, temporary memory loss.
- Skin: This tablet is Flushing, redness of the skin, rash, contact dermatitis, scaling, herpes simplex, itching, skin ulcer, sweating, hives.
- Eye and ENT: It is Nose bleed, nasal congestion, stuffy nose, abnormal vision, cataract, inflammation of conjunctiva, dry eyes, ear pain, eye bleeding, eye pain, dilation of pupil, photophobia, sudden decrease.
- Gastrointestinal: It is Upset stomach, diarrhea, gastric ulcer, dry mouth, difficulty in swallowing, inflammation of esophagus, inflammation of gum, rectal bleeding, sore throat, vomiting.
- Genitourinary: manforce 100mg online is Urinary tract infection, abnormal ejaculation, sexual dysfunction, breast enlargement, genital edema, urinary frequency, urinary incontinence, blood in urine, painful erection, prolonged erection.
- Respiratory: It is Difficulty in breathing, asthma, inflammation of bronchus, larynx, pharynx, increased cough, increased sputum.
- Miscellaneous: This tablet is Elevated body temperature, abdominal pain, accidental falls, accidental injury, allergic reaction, chest pain, chills, face edema, pain, photosensitivity, shock.
Warnings and Precautions of Manforce 100mg
- manforce is caution needed when used in patients with anatomical deformation of penis or conditions that may predispose them to priapism i.e. painful persistent erection of the penis (e.g. sickle cell anaemia, myeloma, or leukaemia).
- These May cause liver or severe kidney impairment, bleeding disorders, active peptic ulceration, low blood pressure, recent history of stroke, heart attack, abnormal heart rhythm, chest pain, heart failure, increased blood glucose or retinal disorders.
- May cause sudden loss or decrease in hearing.