This tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. modula 5mg is used for the treatment of erection disorders, prostate gland enlargement and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
Tadalafil is usually used to treat sexual problems relating to men such as impotency and erectile dysfunction. It helps to increase the blood flow to the penis and help one keep an erection. Apart from that, it is used to treat problems like inflated prostate and help in the flow of urine.
It works by relaxing the muscles present in the blood vessels. This drug does not help to avoid oneself from sexually transmitted diseases (like syphilis or HIV). This tablet is advicable to consult a Urologist before using this medicine.
How To Use Modula 5mg Tablet
Take modula in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. These tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
How Modula 5mg Tablet Works
Modula Tablet is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor. Modula 5mg works in erectile dysfunction by increasing blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles in penile blood vessels. This medician works in pulmonary hypertension by relaxing the blood vessels in the lungs to allow blood to flow more easily
modula 5mg online tablet contains Tadalafil, a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor which basically works in erectile dysfunctioning by increasing the blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles in penile blood vessels. These tablet has been also found to work in pulmonary hypertension by relaxing the blood vessels in the lungs to allow blood to flow more easily.
Dosage of Modula 5mg Tablet
Modula 5 mg contains an active ingredient, Tadalafil, which is used in Erectile Dysfunctioning and available in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on prescription only.
Adults are advised to take modula 5 before 1 hr of sexual intercourse. This tablet is not recommended for children or adolescent below age 18 years.
Side effects of Modula 5mg Tablet
Major & minor side effects for Modula 5mg tablet
- Persistent cough
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Change in color vision
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Allergic skin reaction
- Difficulty in breathing
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Peeling and blistering of skin
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Pain in the arms, legs and the back
- Uterine bleeding
Precautions of Modula 5mg Tablet
- Taking modula 5mg price tadalafil with a nitrate medicine can cause a sudden and serious decrease in blood pressure.
- Tadalafil is usually taken only once per day. Follow all directions on your prescription label. Do not take this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.Do not break or split a Cialis tablet. Swallow it whole.
- Don’t take it more than once a day.
- Do not take Tadalafil if you’ve had a heart attack in the past 3 months, or stroke or heart failure in the past 6 months.