About Pulmopres 20mg
This tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. This is used for the treatment of erection disorders, prostate gland enlargement and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
This is important to know that there are a few medicines which react with pulmopres 20mg Tablet resulting in dangerous side effects.
This tablet relaxes the smooth muscles by inhibiting Phosphodiesterase type-5. Pulmopres 20mg results in the increase of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) which relaxes the smooth muscles and increases the flow of blood.
Pulmopres 20 mg Uses
This tablet is used for the treatment of impotence; where achieving and sustaining an erection is a problem while having sexual intercourse. However, pulmopres 20 will work only if there is sexual stimulation.
Pulmonary arterial hypertension
Benign prostatic hyperplasia
Warnings and Precautions
- Avoid excessive alcohol consumption while taking pulmopres 20mg medication.
- Patients with heart problems who take this medician, may be at increased risk for heart-related side effects, including heart attack or stroke. If this is so contact your doctor immediately.
- pulmpores may cause liver or kidney damage; CV diseases; anatomical penile deformation; predisposition to painful erection.
- Extreme caution needed for children <18 yr, elderly, pregnant women.
When is Pulmopres 20mg not to be taken?
Concurrent use of organic nitrates, nitrates and nitric oxide donors. Men with cardiac disease for whom sexual activity is inadvisable. Recent MI (within 90 days) or stroke (within last 6 months), hypotension (<90/50 mm Hg), unstable angina, heart failure, uncontrolled arrhythmias or hypertension.
Pulmopres (20mg) Side effects
- Heart: Flushing, high blood pressure, chest pain, heart attack, palpitations, syncope, fast heart rate, stroke and sudden cardiac death.
- Central Nervous System: pulmopres 20mg usa Headache, weakness, dizziness, fatigue, sensory loss, sleeplessness, tingling, drowsiness, vertigo, migraine, seizure and seizure recurrence and temporary memory loss.
- Skin: Itching, rash, sweating, scaling, allergic reactions and hives.
- Eye and ENT: Inflammation of nasopharynx, nasal congestion, blurred vision, changes in color vision, inflammation of conjunctiva, nosebleed, eye pain, increased tears, inflammation of pharynx, sudden decrease or loss of hearing, swelling of eyelids, tinnitus, eye stroke and visual field defect.
- Gastrointestinal: Upset stomach, nausea, stomach flu, acid reflux disease, abdominal pain, diarrhea, dry mouth, difficulty in swallowing, inflammation of esophagus, gastric ulcer, loose stools and vomiting.