This tablet is an effective numbing medicine used before surgical procedures. suhagra duralog spray blocks nerve signals from a specific part of the body and is categorized as a local anesthetic medicine. this tablet is also used to treat arrhythmia characterized by an improper beating of the heart.suhagra duralong spray is a local anesthetic. this tablet is used topically on the skin to reduce itchiness and skin conditions such as insect bites, eczema and burns. This tablet is also used to cure hemorrhoids and problems of the genital/anal regions. suhagra duralog spray functions by reducing pain, redness and swelling. The viscous variant is used for dental treatment.
Before using Suhagra Duralong Spray inform your doctor if: you are allergic to any medicine, food, substances or ingredients contained within Suhagra Duralong Spray, you have diabetes, liver/ stomach problems and infections.This medication comes as a gel, spray, cream, lotion and skin patch. this tablet is usually recommended to use about 2-3 times a day.
How dose medicine works
suhagra duralog spray overview is a local anaesthetic and antiarrhythmic that works by stabilising the neuronal membrane by blocking the voltage gated sodium channels. It is inhibits depolarisation of the postsynaptic nerve that prevents transmission of pain signals.
Suhagra Duralong Spray Uses
- Pain and irritation
- Postherpetic Neuralgia
- Cardiac arrythmia
- Gastrointestinal tract examination
- Labor pain and discomfort
- Nerve block to relieve pain
Suhagra Duralong Spray Side effects
Major & minor side effects for Suhagra Duralong Spray
- Flushing or redness of skin
- Injection site bruising and red coloration
- Nausea or Vomiting
- Cracked or scaly skin
- Fast heartbeat
- Difficulty in breathing
- Join pain and swelling
- Blurred vision
- Chills or cold sweats
- Shaking and trembling of arms and feet
- Unusual tiredness and weakness
- Unpleasant aftertaste
- Ringing or buzzing in the ears
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Unusual thirst
- Convulsions (seizures)
Suhagra Duralog Spray Precautions
Before using suhagra duralog spray online inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products.Take this spray as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert.
- Do not apply frequently
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Taking other medicines
- Use recommended quantity
- do not take by mouth. Consult with your doctor before using this spray on open wounds, dry, chapped, irritated, or sun-burned skin.
- wash your hands before and after applying this spray.
- do not wash the treated area after immediately applying this medication.
- applying an excessive amount may result in pilling.
Suhagra Duralong Spray Interactions
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Suhagra Duralong Spray may change. These tablet may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. suhagra duralong spray usa may interact with the following drugs and products:
- Amphotericin B
Suhagra Duralong Spray Overdosage
- Do not use more than prescribed dose. If you suspect that you or anyone else who may have overdosed of suhagra duralong spray price, please go to the emergency department of the closest hospital or nursing home.
- Do not give your medicines to other people even if you know that they have the same condition or it seems that they may have similar conditions. This may lead to overdosage.
- Please consult your physician or pharmacist or product package for more information.
Suhagra Duralong Spray Storage
- Do not freeze this spray unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.
- This medication discarded in this manner may contaminate the environment. Please consult your pharmacist or doctor for more details on how to safely discard Suhagra Duralong Spray.