What is Tadagra?
Tadagra Prof 20mg is used for Enlarged prostate gland in male, Increased blood pressure in lungs and other conditions. Tadagra Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Tadagra Prof 20mg contains Tadalafil as an active ingredient.
Tadagra Prof 20mg works by increasing blood flow in the penis by relaxing and widening the blood vessel.
Health Guard manufactures Tadagra Tablet.
Detailed information related to Tadagra Prof 20mg uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
How does Tadalafil professional work?
Tadagra Prof 20mg is an erectile dysfunction remedy which is used to treat erectile dysfunction in men over 18 years of age. Erectile dysfunction is defined as inability to achieve and maintain erection enough for the sexual intercourse. The active ingredient of the medication is tadalafil which is PDE5 inhibitor. Tadalafil therapeutic effect is achieved through the inhibiting the activity of the enzyme called PDE5 or a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor. Physiological mechanism of erection consists in release of nitrogen oxide in response to sexual stimulation. The released NO interacts with guanylate cyclase resulting in production of cyclic GMP. Cyclic GMP interacts with the proteins of the smooth muscles of the penis cavernous body causing them to relax and increasing blood flow to male genital. Tadalafil works by inhibiting the enzyme which breaks down cyclic GMP and in this way helps to increase the amount of cyclic GMP and enhance blood flow to the penis. This allows men to achieve a strong erection sufficient for the sexual performance. Tadalafil works naturally meaning that medication can work only in presence of sexual desire (sexual arousal). Tadalafil professional can be beneficial even in severe cases of erectile dysfunction. Due to its prolonged half life period Tadalafil can work for a period of 36 hours meaning that men taking one pill of Tadalafil can achieve erection during 36 hours.
Who should not take Tadalafil Professional (Tadagra Prof) ?
Do not take Tadagra Prof 20mg, if either anyone has allergies or taking any form of nitroglycerin or those who have had a heart attack, stroke, severe high or low blood pressure or life threatening heart irregularities. This drug does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases (such as HIV, hepatitis B, gonorrhea, syphilis). Keep in mind, it is not for persons with conditions such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma or leukemia. Seek medical advice with genital deformities such as Peyronie’s disease; also if you have a bleeding disorder, peptic ulcer, or retinitis pigmentosa.
How effective is Tadalafil professional 20mg?
There is no clinical data which could confirm that Tadalafil professional works better that Tadalafil brand. Probably being in new pharmaceutical formulation Tadalafil professional can better be absorbed and therefore can faster work. According to the claims of the manufacturer RSM Enterprise – Tadalafil professional 20mg can improve libido. However, libido increase is apparently related to improvement of erection caused by tadalafil. According to the clinical data Tadalafil brand can increase the effectiveness erection in more than 81% of males suffering from this disease. Tadalafil possesses the following effects:
- Improves erection in general
- Possibility to achieve erection sufficient for the sexual performance
- Ability to maintain erection sufficient for the sexual intercourse
- Positive emotions
- Sexual satisfaction of both partners
When Tadagra professional should not be taken?
There are some health conditions when the medication should not be taken. First of all tadalafil is contraindicated in:
- Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients including active ingredient Tadalafil and excipients
- Children and adolescents under 18 years of age
- Tadalafil effectiveness and safety was not studied in women. Because the medication should not be taken by women it is contraindicated to take Tadalafil professional 20mg in pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers.
- Severe liver diseases including liver chirrhosis
- Severe kidney diseases
- Severe cardiovascular diseases including coronary heart diseases, angina (angiospastic, stable and unstable), recent heart attacks or strokes, severe high blood pressure, severe low blood pressure.
- Blood disease such as anemia, multiply myeloma, leukemia
- Concomitant application with certain medications like nitrates (nitroglycerin, ransderm-Nitro, Nitro-Dur, Nitromint) and nitrogen oxide donors
- Concomitant application with protease inhibitorsTadalafil professional should be used with caution in:
- Anatomical deformations of the penis
- Priapism or diseases which predispose to priapism such as sickle-cell anemia, multiple myeloma, leukemia, thrombocytemia
Storage of Tadagra Prof 20mg
Store Tadagra Prof 20mg Tablets (Fliban) at controlled room temperature 25°C (77°F) Excursions permitted from 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F). Protect from light and moisture. Do not store this medicine in the bathroom. Keep all medicines away from children and pets.
Buy Now : Buy Tadagra prof 20mg online