About Tadalista Super Active
Impotence or erectile dysfunction is a medical condition characterized by men not able to have an erection and maintain this erection needed for a sexual intercourse. This is caused by inadequate flow of blood to the penis due to certain physical, medical and psychological factors.
Inhibition of PDE5 leads to an increase of cGMP in penile smooth muscles causing it to relax, increasing blood flow to the penis to produce an erection.
tadalista super active comes in a soft gel capsule form which works faster than standard pills. Soft gel capsules contain a liquid form of the drug, enclosed in a readily soluble gel capsule. Upon intake, the soft gel capsule dissolves instantly, releasing the liquid form of the drug to be readily absorbed in the blood.
How To Take Tadalista Super Active
Always take this tablet exactly as your doctor has instructed you. You should check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are unsure.
The recommended starting dose is one 10 mg tablet before s**ual activity.Tadalista Super Active tablets are for oral use. Swallow the tablet whole with some water. You may take Tadalista Super Active with or without food.
You may take a tadalista super active tablet at any point in time from 30 minutes to 10 hours before s**ual activity. Tadalista Super Active may still be effective up to 24 hours after taking tadalista super active. This tablet is important to note that Tadalista Super Active does not work if there is no s**ual stimulation.
Tack Special Care With Tadalista Super Active
S**ual activity carries a possible risk to patients with heart disease because it puts an extra strain on your heart. If you have a heart problem you should tell your doctor.
- You have sickle cell anaemia (an abnormality of red blood cells), multiple myeloma (cancer of the bone marrow), leukaemia (cancer of the blood cells) or any deformation of your pe**is.
- You have a serious liver or kidney problem.
What Tadalista Super Active Is And What It Is Used For?
This tablet is a treatment for men with erectile dysfunction. This is when a man cannot get, or keep a hard, erect pe**is suitable for the s**ual activity.
tadalista super active online belongs to a group of medicines called phosphodiesterase type 20 inhibitors. Following s**ual stimulation Tadalista Super Active works by helping the blood vessels in your pe**is to relax, allowing the flow of blood into your pe**is. The result of this is improved erectile function. Tadalista Super Active will not help you if you do not have erectile dysfunction.
Before You Take Tadalista Super Active
Do Not Take Tadalista Super Active
- If you are taking any form of nitrate or are unsure tell your doctor.
- If you have serious heart disease or have had a recent heart attack
- If you have had a recent stroke
- If you have low blood pressure or uncontrolled high blood pressure.
- If you are (hypersensitive) allergic to Tadalista Super Active or any of the other ingredients of Tadalista Super Active
Side effects of Tadalista Super Active
Common side effects of this tablet usually go away and do not require medical attention. These include dizziness, headache, nausea, sinus pain, nasal congestion, muscle pain, sore throat and diarrhea, indigestion or heartburn, flushing, cough.
Use of Tadalista Super Active must be stopped and healthcare professionals must be notified right away for any of the following serious side effects:
- Ringing in the ears or sudden loss of hearing
- Vision changes like blurring of vision, having a blue tinge on objects or difficult in telling blue and green colors apart
- Fast or irregular heartbeat
- Shortness of breath
- Swelling of hands, ankles, feet
- Sudden vision loss
- Heart attack symptoms including chest pain, pain spreading to jaw, shoulder or left arm, nausea and sweating
- Painful erection or erection lasting more than 4 hours, which can cause further damage to the penis
- Signs of allergic reaction including hives, trouble breathing and swallowing, swelling of face, throat, lips, tongue
Dosage of Tadalista Super Active
tadalista super active usa must be swallowed whole orally with a glassful of water. This drug is best taken without food, at least 30 minutes to 1 hour prior to sexual activity. Sexual stimulation must be present in order for this drug to work. The effect of the drug starts in about 20 to 30 minutes after intake, and lasts for about 36 hours.
This drug may be taken either on a daily or an as needed basis with a maximum of one dose per day. Below are dosage recommendations of Tadalista Super Active:
Dose as needed – 10mg as a single dose, not more than 1 dose in 24 hours.
Daily dose – 2.5mg once a day, taken at the same time each day without regard to time of sexual activity.
The above dosages are the usual recommended doses for adults to treat erectile dysfunction. Each patient may receive different dosages due to other health factors. It is best to consult a healthcare professional to get accurate dosages suited for one’s needs. Prescribed dosages must strictly be followed.
Warnings and Precautions of Tadalista Super Active
Safety of the use of tadalista super active price drug may be affected by a number of factors such as the age of the patient, the type and severity of the medical condition to be treated, other history or current health concerns and other medications being taken.
A patient must inform a healthcare professional if any of the medical conditions apply:
- Heart problems
- High or low blood pressure
- Liver problems
- kidney problems
- blood cell and bleeding disorder
- stomach ulcer
- physical deformity of penis such as Peyronie’s disease
- retinitis pigmentosa
- recent history of heart attack (in the past 90 days) and stroke (in the past 6months)