About Valif 20mg
valif 20mg contain vardenafil, a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor that helps men with erectile dysfunction (impotence), to achieve and maintain an erection, when sexually aroused.However, Valif tablets 20mg will only work if you are sexually aroused.Medicines like Valif (Vardenafil HCl Tablets) belong to a group of medicines called phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors.this tablet (Generic Vardenafil) will only work if you are sexually excited.
Valif tablets are manufactured by Ajanta Pharma in the strengths of 20 mg. We also have in stock Vardenafil Oral Films which are also used to treat ED and is Very convenient for men who desire a very fast medical effect.
How Does Valif 20mg Work?
valif 20mg price contain vardenafil which acts on the erectile tissue of the penis to increase blood flow to cause an erection. This tablet is enzyme increases levels of a chemical called cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), which relaxes the blood vessels in the penis and allows blood to fill the spongy erectile tissues to cause an erection.
It is inhibit the action of PDE5 which resolves erectile dysfunction by allowing the natural process of sexual stimulation to activate the cGMP mechanism for achieving and maintaining an erection.
When a man is sexually stimulated, his body’s normal physical response is to increase blood flow to his penis. This results in an erection. This tablet helps increase blood flow to the penis and may help men with ED get and keep an erection satisfactory for sexual activity.Once a man has completed sexual activity, blood flow to his penis decreases, and his erection goes away.
Uses of Valif 20mg
valif tablets are taken by mouth for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. This tablet ED is a condition where the penis does not harden and expand when a man is sexually excited, or when he cannot keep an erection. A man who has trouble getting or keeping an erection should see his doctor for help if the condition bothers him.
When Should Valif 20mg not be Used?
You should not use Valif tablets 20mg if you:
- are allergic to vardenafil or any ingredient in this medicine
- are taking any nitrate medication, such as nitroglycerin for angina, as it may lead to a severe drop in blood pressure
- have liver or kidney disease
- have abnormally high or low blood pressure
- have an eye disease like non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy (NAION), which causes loss of vision, or if you have retinitis pigmentosa
How Should Valif 20mg be Taken?
You should take one this medicine with a glass of water approximately 25-60 minutes before sexual activity with or without food. The effect of these tablet can last as long as 4-5 hours after taking your tablet. You should take no more than one tablet a day and only if you plan to have sex.
Side Effects of Valif 20mg
Some common side effects that can occur:
- Change in vision
- Memory loss
- Pain in the chest
- Decreased or loss of vision
- Severe dizziness
- Irregular heart beat
- Stomach disturbances
- Stuffy nose
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
Tell your doctor in case you suffer from the above side effects and if the side effects persist for long. valif 20 is not a complete list of side effects that may happen. There may be other side effects as well.
Dosage of Valif 20mg
Overdose of the medicine should be avoided as it may lead to several side effects. this tablet various symptoms of overdose of the medicine may include agitation, aggression, extreme drowsiness, shallow breathing, weakness, headache, vomiting, fainting and several other allergic symptoms. In case of overdose of valif 20mg online you must contact your doctor immediately.
Since the medicine is to be taken on a need basis, chances of missing the medicine is rare.
Warning of Valif 20mg
Things to remember:
- Store the medicine in a cool and dry place away from heat, light and moisture.
- It is advised to practice safe sex along with this medicine and also follow a positive lifestyle so as to get the best results.
- When taking this medicine it is advisable not to indulge in activity that requires lot of alertness such as driving or operating machinery as taking the medicine may result in dizziness.
- Do not take alcohol when using this medicine.
- The medicine is to be used with caution in older adults and elderly patients as well.
- Grapefruit juice and grapefruit should be avoided as much as possible when taking the medicine.