Buy vilitra 10mg Online, Vilitra is the most common generic drug Vardenafil, better known as Levitra. With similar characteristics with Viagra, it works much more efficiently. Vilitra comes in several different strengths – 10 mg, 20 mg and even 60 mg. It is an excellent choice to treat impotence or erectile dysfunction, where a man can not attain or maintain an erection. Gently but powerfully influencing the body Vardenafil / Levitra again will make you feel like a complete man.
How Does it Work?
Vilitra contains active ingredient Vardenafil / Levitra which is a phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitor. vilitra 10mg drug works by inhibiting the action of the enzyme phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) in destroying cGMP.
This tablet improves erectile dysfunction condition by regulating blood supply in the direction of male reproductive organ. The origin of ED is PDE5 enzyme. Reproductive organ is encased by PDE5 enzyme. This tablet is also called PDE5 inhibitor because main working mechanism of the drug involves suppression of PDE5 enzyme.
Vilitra 10mg Uses
vilitra 10 tablets are an oral therapy for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. It can be also used for other purposes.
Vilitra 10mg Side Effects
Stop using vilitra 10mg and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- sudden vision loss;
- ringing in your ears, or sudden hearing loss;
- This tablet is chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling;
- irregular heartbeat;
- swelling in your hands, ankles, or feet;
- shortness of breath;
- vision changes;
- feeling light-headed, fainting; or
- vilitra 10mg penis erection that is painful or lasts 4 hours or longer.
Less serious side effects may include:
- vilitra 10mg warmth or redness in your face, neck, or chest;
- stuffy nose;
- upset stomach; or
- back pain.
vilitra 10mg online is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Vilitra 10mg Dosage and Recommendations
For most patients, the recommended starting dose of vilitra is 10 mg, taken orally approximately 60 minutes before sexual activity.
Some men can only take a low dose of Vilitra because of medical conditions or medicines they take. vilitra 10mg over dosage Your doctor will prescribe the dose that is right for you:
- If you are older than 65 or have liver problems, your doctor may start you on a lower dose of Vilitra.
- If you have prostate problems or high blood pressure, for which you take medicines called alpha-blockers, your doctor may start you on a lower dose of Vilitra.
- If you are taking certain other medicines your doctor may prescribe a lower starting dose and limit you to one dose of Vilitra in a 72-hour (3 days) period.
Use Vilitra as directed by your doctor:
- Take Vilitra by mouth with or without food.
- Take Vilitra about 1 hour before sexual activity.
- Do not take Vilitra more often than once daily, or as directed by your doctor.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Vilitra.
Vilitra 10mg Warnings and Precautions
Do not use Vardenafil if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Vardenafil;
- you are taking vilitra or using nitroglycerin (eg, tablet, patch, ointment), nitrates (eg, isosorbide), or certain antiarrhythmics (eg, amiodarone, quinidine);
- vilitra 10mg price you have certain eye problems (eg, retina diseases such as retinitis pigmentosa), uncontrolled chest pain, uncontrolled high blood pressure, low blood pressure, irregular heartbeat (eg, congenital QT prolongation), severe heart.