altraz 1mg is prescribed as the first line treatment of carcinoma of the breast in postmenopausal women. The medicine contains the active ingredient Anastrozole, which comes under the category of medicines called aromatase inhibitors; it reduces the estrogen production in peripheral tissues.
Taking medicine helps reduce the chance of recurrence of breast cancer in the same breast or spreading to other parts of the body.
It hinders the tumor growth in women who have gone through the menopause with hormone-dependent operable or metastatic breast cancer.
If you forget to take a dose of altraz 1mg tablet, consume it as soon as you remember. If it is almost time to take the next scheduled dose, skip the forgotten dose and take your next regular dosing schedule. Avoid taking two doses at the same time.
- altraz 1mg uses has been shown to be a highly effective treatment for early and advanced breast cancer in ladies who have gone through the menopause.
- The medicine is also indicated for the treatment of breast cancer that reached to an advanced state in post menopausal women with disease progression following Tamoxifen treatment.
- It is used as an adjunct treatment in postmenopausal women with hormone receptor positive or hormone receptor unknown locally advanced or metastatic carcinoma.
Altraz 1 mg side effects Safe Tablet can result in some major as well as minor. Major altraz 1mg side effects Tablet side effects that you may experience are
- Back pain
- Joint pain
- Sore throat
- High blood pressure
- Mood changes
- Thinning of the hair
- Hot flashes
- Shortness of breath
- A sleeping problem
- Increased cough
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Call your physician for medical advice about any unwanted effects.
Warning And Precaution
- altraz 1mg price should be exercised in patients with history of moderate or severe liver impairment, excess fat, children.
- Bone mass density (bone mineral density) test should be conducted at the start of the therapy and at regular intervals thereafter.
- It may cause dizziness. Do not drive a car or operate machinery while driving this medication.
- Avoid alcohol consumption.
- Do the lab test for menopause if status is doubtful.
Store the tablets at room temperature and should be kept in a place where they will remain dry and away from light. Keep it away from the reach and sight of children. Store at 20-25°C. Store it in airtight container.