Entehep 1mg Description
entecavir Entehep 1mg is a new form of an antiviral drug active against long-term current viral hepatitis B. When compared with interferon used previously for the therapy of such conditions, this formula has several advantages, such as:
- the active substance passes into the active phase immediately after the patient enters the body;
- the resistance of the virus is practically not recorded;
- the disease no longer appears after therapy;
- safety for patients with hepatic impairment.
entecavir cost Entehep suspends the replica of the virus, directly affecting HBV infection. When choosing a drug, it is better to give preference to a more modernized form, which more effectively affects the strain of the virus.
Dosing and Administration
The recommended dose is 1 tablet or 1 mg. once a day.
entecavir uses Take it orally on an empty stomach, in order to exclude the appearance of adverse reactions to the drug.
If the patient has or had abnormalities in the liver or kidneys, the dosage is determined by the doctor, depending on the clinical picture.
The use of Entehep can cause side reactions, most often manifested:
- entecavir copay card
- general asthenia;
- pain in the gastrointestinal tract;
- diarrhea, nausea, vomiting;
- pain in the muscles;
- difficulty breathing.
Entehep 1 Store in a place protected from light and moisture.
Exclude the full access of children.
Storage temperature from + 15 ° C to + 30 ° C.