Buy Ledifos Tablets online:
ledifos tablets Ledifos is a prescription medicine used with or without ribavirin for the treatment of chronic (lasting a long time) hepatitis C virus (HCV) genotype 1, 4, 5 or 6 infection.
What is Ledifos (Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir)?
ledifos tablets price Ledifos tablet is a fixed-dose combination tablet containing ledipasvir and sofosbuvir for oral administration. Ledipasvir is an HCV NS5A inhibitor and sofosbuvir is a nucleotide analog inhibitor of HCV NS5B polymerase. Each tablet contains ledipasvir 90 mg and sofosbuvir 400 mg.
How Ledifos tablet Works?
Ledipasvir inhibits the HCV NS5A protein, which is required for viral replication. Sofosbuvir inhibits HCV NS5B RNA-dependent RNA polymerase, which is required for viral replication.
Dosage & Administration:
- ledifos tablet uses Ledifos fiyati is to be administered under the strict supervision of a Hepatologist only. An extra patient leaflet is available with ledipasvir and sofosbuvir. Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about this information.
- Ledifos is to be taken by adults over 18 years of age only.
Ledifos is to be taken orally with a full glass of water.
Ledifos Can be tacken with or without food.
- The maximum recommended dosing frequency is once per day.
To be taken at the same time every day (24 hour gap).
Ledifos’s length of treatment may vary for a period between 8 weeks to 24 weeks.
- Do not stop use and intake of other anti-viral medications alongside Ledifos unless instructed by your doctor.
Contradictions & Warnings:
- ledifos tablets generic Ledifos price is not always suitable for all patients. Do not take Ledifos as it is contradicted in the following known cases:
- Pregnancy / Breast Feeding – Do not use this medicine if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or trying to get pregnant.
- Unprotected S** – This medicine is contradicted for use during unprotected s**ual intercourse as it may also lead to birth defects.
- Antacids – It is recommended not to intake this medicine within a before and after 4 hour period of taking any Antacids.
- Ledipasvir / Sofosbuvir Medications – Do not take Ledifos when taking other medications having Ledipasvir and/or Sofosbuvir as their active ingredients. Ledifos is also contradicted when taken alongside other medications used in the treatment of Chronic Hepatitis C Virus (CHC) infection.
- Ledipasvir / Sofosbuvir Allergy – Ledifos is contradicted for use, if you are allergic to Ledipasvir and/or Sofosbuvir which are the active ingredients of Ledifos.
Side effects Of Ledifos (Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir):
ledifos tablets online Ledifos’s active ingredients are ledipasvir & sofosbuvir which may have reported side effects of ledifos as under:
common side effects :
consult your doctor or medical practitioner if you experience any common side effects or symptoms such as nausea, diarrhea, headache, loss of appetite, lower back pain, side pain, insomnia (sleeplessness) and/or fever.
serious side effects :
discontinue use of Ledifos and contact your emergency medical center right away if you experience any signs of pale skin, hives, rashes, edema (swelling), mood changes, excessive fatigue, behavior changes, irregular heartbeat, breathing difficulty, breathlessness, swallowing difficulty and/or signs of any infection.