What Is Cytomid 250mg
flutamide is an anti-androgen. It treats prostate cancer along with other medications. It functions by interfering with the antigen activity. This stops tumor growth. This medication is not recommended for use in women.
On using this medication you may experience side effects such as enlargement of breast, skin rash, hives, difficulty in breathing, diarrhoea, decreased libido, nausea, vomiting, rectal bleeding, hot flashes, reduced appetite, muscle pain, chest pain and swelling of body parts. If your reactions persist or become severe over time seek medical attention as soon as possible.
Before using this medication inform your doctor if: you are allergic to any of the ingredients contained within this medication, you are taking any prescription or non-prescription drugs, you have severe liver disease/ blood sugar disorders, you smoke, you are allergic to any foods, medicines or substances, you are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding a baby.
flutamide capsules is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Treatment of stage b2-c prostatic carcinoma
- Treatment of stage d2 metastatic carcinoma of the prostate
Major & minor side effects for flutamide cancer Capsule
- Decreased libido
- Breast enlargement in male
- Abdominal pain
- Weight gain
- Do not drive or operate machinery as flutamide generic can affect your nervous system and cause visual changes.
- Consult your doctor if you have any of the following medical conditions: liver disease, a genetic enzyme deficiency called glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency, hemoglobin M disease; habit of smoking.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you have severe or ongoing diarrhea.
- Avoid dairy products such as milk, cheese, and yogurt to prevent diarrhea and do not use laxatives while taking flutamide.
- Drink plenty of liquids while you are on flutamide treatment.
If you have an allergy to cytomid 250 mg tab or any other part of this drug. Tell your doctor if you are allergic to any drugs. Make sure to tell about the allergy and what signs you had. This includes telling about rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs. If you have very bad liver disease. If you are pregnant or may be pregnant.
Store at room temperature between 59-86 degrees F (15-30 degrees C) away from light and moisture. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep all medicines away from children and pets. Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into a drain unless instructed to do so. Properly discard this product when it is expired or no longer needed. Consult your pharmacist or local waste disposal company for more details about how to safely discard your product.